Sodick’s K-series range of machines can produce very small holes quickly and efficiently.
The manually operated K1C model is ideally suited for the production of small diameter holes with a machining range of 0.25 to 3.0 mm diameter, particularly in materials which cannot be machined by traditional methods, and without high tooling cost.
|X/Y/Z axis travel (mm):||200 x 300 x 300|
|Table dimensions (W x D, mm):||250 x 350|
|Max. workpiece weight (kg):||100|
|Machine dimensions (W x D x H, mm):||890 x 870 x 2015|
- Improved Ease of Operation
- Guide set 0.8 mm
- Electrode tube 20 pcs. 0.8 mm
- Splash guard
- Workpiece fixtures
- High column spec. (100/200mm)
- 30-amp booster for electrode diameters up to 6.0 mm
- Z axis digital
- Flush block
- 100-litre dielectric tank